Thursday, April 29, 2010

Psychic Kiss


I have a gift. I am psychic. Yep, psychic. You may or may not believe in that sort of thing, but I can tell you it's true. I can prove it. I knew the moment I met you that we would wind up here. Just like I knew our first date would unleash a firestorm in my core. The first time you touched me made my heart race. We merely brushed up against each other, but it was enough to set off a frenzy. The first time you hugged me I felt a surge of excitement and I didn’t want it to end. But, the first time we kissed answered all of my questions.

The prospect of the kiss was almost too much. Almost. The anticipation was the foreplay to what would be our climax. I couldn’t wait and yet I wanted to drag the moment on forever. I knew that once our lips touched, I would know how we fit. I would know.

The way you enveloped me in your arms was a clue. You are a tender soul. The way you looked into my eyes with adoration. Respect. You bent down to reach me. I could feel the soft brush of your breath on my lips. Breathe, just breathe. The heat became intense between us. The current easily set off another clue. We had chemistry. My heart raced. And in one fluid move our lips met for the first time. Magic.

It would be this one kiss, our first, which told me all I needed to know. I’m in love.

5 comments:

  1. this is hot. and i love the tension until the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best line:
    "You bent down to reach me." It says so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Tori! Who's the lucky guy - ha ha. Really, I felt your excitement and anticipation as I read it. it definitely came through in the words. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A true love story-Loved it

    ReplyDelete