Friday, May 14, 2010

With You


Your arms hold me like no other. Warming me. Comforting me. I know you. I can’t resist you and I don’t want to. I am completely open to you.

You hold me close. I whisper into your chest “I want you.” You squeeze me tight and say the only three words I want to hear, “You have me.”

We are combustive. I know together that we are what everyone wishes they had. Of course they do. The big fantasy. Together we are perfect. The envy of all. We are sparks and flames. The perfect pair.

And what’s not to envy? Perfection? All want it. All pray for it. I prayed for it, but only with you. Only with you.

Others search and search, making something out of nothing. But together we are one. Powerful. Magical. Spiritual. Everything I have ever dreamed of. You have me.

7 comments:

  1. omg!!!!!!!!!! That made me almost in pain to read! You nailed it Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can write little girl crush love as well as anyone. better. seriously. terrific. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You have me"...the words that make you breathe a sigh of relief. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, three words every woman wants to here. This is beautiful, Tori.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the blog visit and comment. and wow, you and Ed Pillola certainly make good online reading! keep up the good work, I'm sure you will

    ReplyDelete
  6. "sparks and flames" I love this phrase. Can't wait to read the book that's in you.

    ReplyDelete